Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Up Points of A Day...

Considering the past week I have had of sadness and inner dilemmas, I must say that today was quite stellar. Nothing absolutely fabulous happened today but it was just one of those days when little pleasant events added up to make for a an upbeat Sunday.

~ Got to sleep in. I am struggling to remember the last time that I got to sleep in before this morning so I am thinking that it has been way too long. I was a little lazy last Sunday but my rest kept getting interrupted (phones, bathroom, helicopters etc.) I must confess, I heart the weekend shut eye.

~ Had an excellent meal at The Texas Roadhouse to celebrate my mom's b-day that is approaching this Tuesday. I also have the leftovers to look forward to tomorrow for lunch : )

~ My running shoes were marked down on clearance at Dicks. Who doesn't love saving a little dough?

~ Last, but certainly not least, I got to get some quality writing in today.

I hope that all of you had equally fulfilling Sundays!

No comments: