Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Some Random Things I Said I Would Not Do But Ended Up Doing....

~ I am working at a bank/investment firm. I dread attempting to balance my own checkbook and now I deal with other folks' money all day long. Who would've thunk it, eh?

~ I am going to run The Boston Marathon this Spring. I said if I ever qualified I would never actually run it because qualifying would be enough of a thrill. I guess it is true that we always seem to want a little more.

~ I fell head over heels for someone that was completely wrong for me. I said that I never would but I just could not help it. I next proceeded to fall out of love, hated them, loved them again and then ended up being friends with that same person. Dizzy yet? I sure was...

~ I purchased multiple tickets to a country music concert and attended it with my friends. And no, I think you may have only needed a light jacket or maybe a thin sweater for the weather in hell that day. It did not completely freeze over, yet.

No comments: