Friday, February 17, 2006

This Week Had Some Great Quotes...

Damn, I got some funny peeps around me!


Rhonda: "It all comes back to legs of lamb & hot tubs"
Ahhhhh, so right she is!

A Co-Worker The Shall Remain Nameless Because She Would Kill Me If I Revealed Her Name: "There is a pubic hair on the fax machine & it is not mine!!"
Okay, did she really need to put that disclaimer in at the end?

Jen: ""sorry I flunked the necessary exam and now you have to fire me.....but I do know everything that is happening with LA's gayest."
She is preparing to take the 66 exam for her new career position and recently I introduced her to The L Word. Well, like so many, she has become hooked. Studying has taken a backseat to the lovely lesbians of Showtime. Okay, we are going to have to limit her to one episode per night. Not 5 back to back!

Lisa: "I want to have a ball. Not a gala, but a party where everything is in the shape of a ball. We can have meatballs, ball melons.... Even remove all the furniture and have everyone sit on those exercise balls."
She is a new friend that is already making me laugh so freakin hard!

No comments: