Sunday, February 26, 2006

I Want The 21 Year Old Me That I Vetoed At 21

My wish/newly desired focused mind set is to have the 21 year old college student mentality that I passed up on when I had that opportunity. Unfortunately, I always feel that I was both too passionate about people and events in my life when I was 21 until those point. I guess some times it was for the grand good but it also was alot of effort and sometimes heartbreak.

Now that I am inching toward 27 I am coming to the resolution that I want that 21 year old mind set back again. I want to have alot of fun and not worry so much about consequences or the problems of those around me. I want to be a distant concerned. I want to care a little when you are happy and be semi sad a when you are disappointed. But all in all, keep it mainstream, nothing that leads my emotions too far out of line.

I want to have fun and laugh. I want to focus on meeting new people and focus on new opportunities. I want me to realize that the sky can still be the limit.

No comments: