Monday, January 23, 2006

Enough with the dark side, Luke...

Okay, I had no idea that so many people read my blog. Wow, what a shocking & good surprise but after receiving several comments and even a few concerning phone calls from friends I decided to maybe stay on the lighter side of things. I also pulled the blog that I posted yesterday. I am grateful that I had so many concerned about me but to answer the frequent question: no, I am not currently a danger to myself or others! But thanks for looking out. : )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's a shame you pulled it. it was something i thought would start a good debate. nothing like some arguing to keep a blog interesting. i need some excitment on monday mornings.

A. M. Mericsko said...

i know that i should never let the sun go down on a good argument but i just wanted to make sure that no one had me committed to the psych ward! i am sure that there will be many more debatable posts to come soon. let me know if you have any ideas.