Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Universal Misconception That The Flu Shot Makes You invincible

Well, last night/early this morning I finally fell victim to sickness. I thought I made a deal with the powers that be that I would not get ill till after grades were due but such is not the case. I am hoping that it is just a 24 hr bug since I am starting to feel better (minus the trips to the bathroom every hour, on the hour and the cold sweats).

I've already called the office twice today (well, actually 3 times, but me b.s.ing with Dahler does not count). I am not sure if that translates into me being very dedicated to my job or that I am just suffering from adult paranoia. I am hoping for the first. Any who, I hope all is well with everyone else. I am off to chug more Pepto...

2 comments:

E-Speed said...

Uggh. Hope you feel better! Since you are home though you should log on to the boston site and register!!!

A. M. Mericsko said...

thanks elizabeth! i am feeling better and have been having a great day! i know, i am going to register this weekend! enough of me being lazy!