Monday, December 26, 2005

Enjoying the Falling of the Holidays...

I must say that I am enjoying this year how Christmas fell on a Sunday. It seems like in years past when the holiday landed smack during the week I was so thrown off. I quite enjoyed having this Monday off in observation of the holiday. Hooray that the stock market was closed. I guess bad news for those of you on the bank side since you had to come into work today.

Today was a pretty good day. Well, besides me having yet another car incident. Can I go throw at least 6 months without a scratch of ding? I am still wondering if that is a possibility for me... On the plus side, I got to enjoy breakfast with my friends. I learned of engagements over the holidays and that Lisa has a black belt in karate. I have to admit that at first I thought she was joking but upon learning the truth I think that it is best that I always stay on her good side. I think that I would have a difficult enough time fighting with someone that lacked martial arts skills. Did not have the ambition to tackle the mall today but I did get in a 2.5 mile run (still enjoying the low mileage before marathon training starts up again and hopefully my mental sanity returns again) and enjoyed dinner with an Old friend. It sucked because I had to make good on the Michigan vs. Ohio State game bet that I lost but the quality conversation made it a good trade off.

1 comment:

Rhonda Helms said...

I agree - I'm sooo happy Christmas was on Sunday. I took a couple of days off, which was awesome...