Friday, December 09, 2005

Five Years Ago I was.....

Not quite accepting the fact that I would be graduating in a few brief months and have to join "the real world". Although, I was able to delay this a little more after I graduated by working at the pharmacy, coaching and taking grad school classes. Ahh, those good old days of mismatched but not full time responsibilities! Getting into crazy water throwing fights with my roomies (Jen, Becky & Holly). I sure miss those nightly high/low point discussions that we used to have before bed and my goal to be the last roommate in bed! I believe that I spent a great majority of my free time camped out on Holly & Jen's couch - listening to Travis. Still agonizing over my decision to read "Overfill" for my SCE presentation. We all missed hanging out at the track house (I can't believe it is a parking lot now!) and wished we could've left with it still standing. Applying to grad schools, getting accepted, getting denied, getting ripped off. Getting kicks out of imitating lunch lady Nancy. Prepping the Sable for the journey back home to good old Parma for Christmas break.

4 comments:

A. M. Mericsko said...

oh paul, i wish you knew pizza boyfriend. he was a legacy at the mighty mount!

Rhonda Helms said...

LOL - Athena, I feel your pain...

Sam said...

Funny that you mention "getting kicks out of imitating lunch lady Nancy," since that's still fun, and still something that we do.


Ookaaay byyyyyee.

A. M. Mericsko said...

ahhh!!! sweet tradition! it is good to know that she is still monitoring the card swipes with a smiling face! lol!