Friday, December 30, 2005

Training Starts tomorrow....

After recovering from Big Blue's loss on Wednesday night (nice officiating Sun Belt refs!) I am starting to get into the right frame of mind once again to start marathon training. I desperately need to get back into shape considering that since Columbus I have been mostly pigging out and running 2-3 miles. I believe this also has also effected my attitude and motivation level poorly. I have found myself to be more irritable and sad. Defiantly not good for me or those around me!

Tomorrow morning Jen and I are running 10 in Rocky River. I told her that we need to go slow since this is the longest run by far that I have done since the marathon. If my shoes and lungs hold up, I should be good to relax and have some fun on New Year's Eve!

No comments: