Saturday, June 30, 2007

I know, I Know......

You all have probably had just about enough of me posting the blog entries pretaining to my new feline. I know this because I would feel the same way if I kept seeing a blog pal of mine constantly commenting on their cute kitten, puppy, frog, hamster, two humped camel... etc....
Why can't I think of other matters of importance to touch upon such as: politics, the rising costs of college education, great summer book reads, The Hoff... Like I said, I know peeps. I know.
However, there is yet another issue I feel the need to "touch base on". Why do we come up with stupid sayings pretaining to our pets? I said that I was not going to repeat my mom's practice of doing so but that promise went out the balcony window. Here is just a lunch time portion serving of the odd things I have said to my cat (multiple & various times) through our brief pet/owner relationship...

After the kitty uses the litter box: "Stewie has stinky, stinky poopy!"
When I come through the door of my place: "Where is my tiny, tiny kitten?"

I know, I know, I need help. Any of you pet owners out there have any queer saying directed at your fur balls?

3 comments:

E-Speed said...

I call Milford my fluffy one and Monte my not so fluffy one. :) I have no idea why as they have names to be called by :)

Anonymous said...

We call our big dog Ruby the following names about 200 times throughout any given day: Rubes, Rubers, Ruby Sue, Ruby Dooby Doo, Bee, Beebers, Rubis, Rube-Dogg...
I come up with a new one every month (unintentionally, of course).

Anonymous said...

Bernie has more nicknames then I will even be able to remember.
Doodle, Doodlebug, Boo, BernieDoo, Doo Doo (which is seems pretty funny now that I am typing it out), Bernard, The Dood...the list is endless. I am wondering if I ever really just call him by name :)