Sunday, July 01, 2007

Slide, Slide Slipity Slide...

For the past few years, my peeps have had the tradition of letting the b-day gal choose what she wants to do on her special day. We may have outgrown the Super Soaker parties at the park and backyard icecream cake festivities but even though our tastes have matured to an extent, we still have a blast hanging out and celebrating b-days.

Alicia decided to change it up a bit this year for her 28th shin dig. Instead of hitting up Shooters, she instead opted to go with ice skating and Mexican food/a bar. Alicia, who has been skating since she was an itty bitty kido and through out college has some sweet moves on the ice. So bitchen in fact that two young teeny boppers were in awe and inquired her for an autograph. They were star struck. They even asked me if i was her friend as I was very slowly trying to cover some of the rink very close to the wall. I felt pretty cool because I was with the superstar. Rock on. I told her next time I could also double as a security guard if the fans get buck out of control.


Alicia & a dweeb skating


John & the dweeb doing ice dancing

1 comment:

E-Speed said...

all I see is blank screen shots!

Love the goucher vid!