Friday, June 22, 2007

Introducing Stewie

Because I think I needed a little "gonna love me unconditionally" action.

So I finally bit the bullet and got a kitten today. It worked out pretty well because Lynn's husand Bob's sister came upon two adorable kitties about 3 weeks back. Lynn and Bob kept one and I decided to take in the other. This way the bros can mingle for play dates when go out prancing on our runs. This little dude is cute and tough -- likes to pur and hiss. I decided to name name him Stewie. Yes, because of the Family Guy wise cracking baby.

My intitial observations are that Stewie enjoys napping, chewing on students' narrative essay, playing in bags and chasing his tail.

Uncle Jimbo took some good ones with his digital so I will post those soon.

1 comment:

Rhonda Helms said...

AWWWWWWWW--you're a MOMMY!!! That is SO cute!!!!