Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Haw And The Hem, The Yeah & The Booo Of It All...

THE BOO: Friday date night got sidetracked due to stomach flu or possible food posioning.
THE YEAH: Got to go to see "Knocked Up" with Alicia & Juan (John, I feel like making you Spanish today) and laugh my keester off.
THE YEAH: We are setting up a tee time alternative.
THE POSSIBLE BOO: Seeing how well skiing went as a date this past winter, this new spark might be short lived. However, I do not foresee myself getting tangled up in orange safety fencing so I might be in the clear. I have worked on chillin like a villian these past few monthes so finger crossed for smooth sailin (The Christopher Cross mellow version) and strokes. Also, I have promised myself never to challenge anyone to a 5K or 10 miler if I start sucking ass at a sport other than running. Well, I guess "promise" is a strong word so lets just go with "try real hard".


THE BOOO: Lots of paperwork and meetings this week at school.
THE POSSIBLE YEAH: If everything works out as I would like it to, I should be very happy camper for the upcoming fall semester.


THE YEAH: Alicia's bridesmaid dresses came in and they look rockin!
THE BOOO: Tried it on yesterday and it did not fit.
THE YEAH: Lost some poundage since getting fitted and I need two go two sizes smaller. I better keep running and watchin what I eat so Fatty McFatterson does not come creepin back.


THE YEAH: Got to have lots of fun Michelle bonding time this week (softball games, running and such..)
THE BOOO: She fucking hates me for making her sore from the track workout on Thursday. Michelle, don't forget, in a bout 2 weeks you should be kicking my ass once again. Just like the glory days of high school.


THE YEAH: Got to enjoy cranking the a.c. up full blast (free of my charge) and dine on parents' fridge foods as they were on their whirlwind Canada based gambling adventure.
THE BOOO: The dog was a piss ass night barker/cry baby and the new cat likes to attack toes while I slumber.
THE YEAH: For my minor efforts they rewarded me with bottles of Captain Morgan Parrot Bay & Absolut. God bless ya duty free shops.

Have a rockin weekend!!

No comments: