Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Things I Need To Wrestle

~ I need to get my hairs cut sometime soon. Got some serious split end action going on that needs to be addressed.

~ Going with the previous point, need to get highlights. I long for the days of lifeguarding sun blonde but those days, as well
as my dark tan, are long gone.

~ Need to get my packing on. No, I am so not headed for the "deluxe apartment in the sky" but I am going to boogie on over to a two
bedroom pad. Got some stuff in the process of being packaged but I need to kick it up a notch.

~ Need to find a replacement for my fav. pair of jeans. Holes in the bum and holes near other descrete areas translates to
retirement for my pair of comfy A.E. jeans. Got a 15% off coupon that expires at the end of this month so I guess I should
give a looky. However, I know that it's gonna be hard to replace my old denim friend. Sigh.. We shall see.

No comments: