Monday, July 23, 2007

7 Random Confessions. Why 7? 7 Goes To Heaven.

1.) I like folk that originally resided in Ireland. I gets da Irish & da Irish seems to gets me. Could there possibly be other countries that I am missing out on deeper meaning with? I fear I need to dust off my globe and work on starting connections. Hello..... New Zealand? Or maybe I am just running out of people in the US of A that want to touch me. Whatever, I'll roll with it.

2.) Nothing has more energy in such a confined body mass than a two month old kitten. Holy shit. The world, or more like my one bedroom apartment, is his ultimate playground.

3.) I love Strawberry Milkshake Whoppers. They are better than winning ten bucks on a one dollar instant lotto scratch off ticket while sipping on a tall glass of Tang. Awe that's the good stuff, baby.

4.) I am still trying to put into a series of meaningful thought patterns why I was so let down by the film Evening. I was close to pee my pants excited to see it and felt hardcore robbed leaving the multiplex. Was it due to the weak story line, not up to par performance by Danes or lack in general of strong female characters? The ideas are still knocking around the penthouse suite and eventually I will unravel this lack luster mystery.

5.) Glenn Beck rocks my world. I wish I knew him personally because even though we could not go out for drinks (he is a recovering alcoh.) I would still buy him a seltzer with a twist of lime and just listen to him make commentary on everything from the threat in Middle East to Paris Hilton.

6.) My cat plays catch, but he also feverishly chases his tail in circles for 10 min spurts. He sports traits similar to his mom that high on her literary soap box 10 mins after defending her thesis, with honors, mind you, slams her right shoulder into a parking sign.

7.) I busted out my L Word season 1 on Sunday when I was grading grammar tests. The tests proved that fragments are a constant bitch for some students; The L Word proved that Shane has the best game in L.A. She scores more than the Clippers and Lakers combined. I want to be her or at least have her teach me just a little bit.

No comments: