Sunday, July 22, 2007

Rollin With The Puppy....



My friends have been on a new pet kick recently. Rox & Neil got a pup named Reggie, Lynn & Bob have added Stewie's bro, O'Malley and most recently, Michelle & Jeremy brought Zada to Brooklyn.

I got the pleasure of taking Zada out on Friday while Michelle and Jeremy were detained at work. The Z girl and me had a blast attempting to play frisbee in the backyard and walking down the block. My favorite event was seeing her "try" to drink water outside out of her dish (which I later learned from Michelle that she considers it to be more of a toy). She likes to stick her paws completely in the water dish and try to swim. It was a very funny site to witness. Word on the street is that mom and dad are going to hook her up with a kiddie pool soon to do some water play. Because as we all know, swimming is what labs do the best!

No comments: