Monday, April 23, 2007

The Weather Is Spoiling Us Like A Flithy Rich Coperate American Father Would Spoil His Only Little Girl After A Messy Divorce

The weather this weekend was quite spectacular! Usually there is at least one day during the weekend that is plagued by rain so I was happy that we escaped that mishap this weekend in the Cleveland area. Speaking of Cleveland area, how many of you goobers caught 30 Rock this past Thursday? As if I even needed a reason to like that show more. "St. John Boscos, Big Creek Parkway, The Jake." Fucking priceless...

In sticking with TV commentary. Scarlett Jo did a stellar job hosting SNL this weekend. However, even with her as host, the show still followed the standard protocol that the last 20 mins does not contain any laugh worthy skits. I was also super psyched to see that they added onto the "Mike's Chandelier" spoof. This time it was "Mike's Columns". Her playing the distracted daughter showcasing her dad's pride "Look at this one, look at that one." almost paid me pee with glee. It is starting to rank up there with Christopher Walken's "The Continental". Well, lets not break out the champagna quite yet.

2 comments:

Brian said...

30 Rock made me proud to be a Clevelander. Although I still can't help but feel we were being made fun of. Anyway, good thing they didn't show Cleveland in the winter!

A. M. Mericsko said...

I know what you mean Brian. They were poking a little fun at us. I guess you have to just take it tongue and cheek.