Friday, April 20, 2007

Ready To Take On The Weekend Like Jennifer Beals Did In Her Kick Ass Dance Routine At The End Of Flash Dance.




No worries, both of this images will make sense in a few tiny bits...

I stayed up to watch the end of Flashdance last night. The acting and storyline in that movie pretty much blow but the combination of "What A Feeling" and Beals bustin it in leg warmers always makes me cheer for the end. I guess it is my guilty "Rudyish" obsession. Watchin Jennifer Beals in the days before she was gettin busy as Bette scorin with every fem. dyke in the great Los Angles area. Oh have the times have changes. In addition, this time I noticed that the song "I'm on A Man Hunt" was played toward the end of the credits and that even further raised my appreciation for irony and cultural blending. No Jennifer, your acting roles are soooo not pursuing the great man hunt now.

Hi, my name is Athena. My likes include---indy movies, ranch dressing, cuddling with fleece blankets, drunken wedding receptions, random smiles from strangers, and those candy wax bottles with the tiny bit of liquid in them. Turn offs include--- attempting to parallel park, egoistical people, most seafood products, the mean cleaning lady that never says anything back to me in the morning after I say "Hello" or "Good Morning", poorly written research papers for my classes and world hunger.

Going with A & possibly J.D. to see Lemmo get a tat tonight. Considered getting another one myself but nothing really jumped out at me. Plus, it has been less than a year and I still remember how bad that mother f*cker hurt the first time. You know, my bad ass nickle size form of bringing in the hard core thunder, astrological symbol style. Lemmo wants to get a unicorn. I hope it does not look like My Little Pony. I am sure it won't. Don't know why I thought it would? Maybe I am just missing childhood. Perhaps I will get some Superman icecream tonight. Yeah, that should remedy those nostalgic feelings.

Have a good weekend, my buds!

1 comment:

Janet Edwards said...

too funny!

Drunkin wedding receptions rule and tattoos friggin hurt me like heck too!