Friday, April 06, 2007

Taking It And Attempting To Make It Your Own. You Know, Sort Of Like Gwyneth Paltrow Did With Kim Karnes "Bette Davis Eyes" In The Movie Duets




Not really sure how this race is going to go tomorrow morning. First of all, the brisk wind and ice looks like it is going to be a little freak nasty bitch. Funny, I used to try to hold myself back in order to keep a sub 8 pace. Tomm. I think it will be a miracle if I can hold steady on a 9/9:20 min pace. I also still wish that I would've landed the number 269 yesterday. Instead I had to settle for 268. If only one more person would've walked in ahead of me at registration. If only......

If I don't talk to some of you, have a happy... Possibly white.... Easter!

1 comment:

E-Speed said...

Man let's pretend there won't be any ice and wind okay? I have to go for 7:24 pace, yikes!