Sunday, April 15, 2007

"Pack It Up, Pack It In, Let Me Begin..."

Sitting here typing and still more than a little zoned out from the Tom Foolery this weekend. Friday night was Mary Ann's b-day festivities and Saturday was Nikki's bachelorette extravaganza in Akron. I screwed around alot more this weekend than I probably should've with grades due this coming week but it was well worth it. When Alicia sends me the picts from last night I will be sure to post some. Ones I know worth showing will be the hotel bathroom/bar suite, the bachelorette/bridesmaids to be riding the wild bull and the mother of the bride getting more play on the dance floor than any of the other girls. It was a stellar night!

Side note: Becky, kick some ass in Boston tomm! I will be pulling for you and I hope that the winds and massive amounts of rain do not cause you to get swept away! I was just watching The Weather Channel. Yikes! You are a beast! Bitch Slap Bean Town!!

No comments: