Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What is Next?

This week I was able to make a some headway in thinking about my future and what choices I would maybe like to pursue after classes are over in May. In an odd choice, I decided to possibly take the GRE. I was lucky and did not have to take this test to attend graduate school at CSU. However, I know that if I want to pursue other degree options, I will need to take this exam- most likely the general and subject portions of the exam. I am generally a poor test taker so I know I have my work cut out for me. Been revisting some dusty books I have on my shelves and also utilizing the practice tests online. Not sure what I am tinkering with getting myself into but it looks like I will find out...

1 comment:

Brian said...

I'll be rooting for you no matter what!