Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Shot Out To Some Of My Peeps...

Just givin some random Tuesday high fives to some of the fine folks I school around with...

Alicia & Johnny: High five on getting the condo all boxed up (well, for the most part, in understand), decluttered, and ready to rockin roll. I wish you many prospective buyers that pop in to take a looky look.

Jenn L: High five on livin it up in Vegas. Who cares if you dropped more benjamins than planned. You had a blast and that is all that matters. You also can now sport a "Vegas, Baby" tank top. Not too shabby.

Jen D: High five on keeping in good spirits despite the bum ankle. I am very impressed with your mental attitude and stationary bike discipline (everyone knows that thing can be a bear to straddle and take for a ride).

Brian and Teresa: High five on progressing nicely with the baby plan. Keep me posted and all good maternal thoughts are with you.

Becky: I know you are out there working your buns off puttin in those long days and with the weather getting nicer that has to be even more of a challenge. Keep doin what your doin, old roommate.

Liz & David: High five for entertaining me on Friday with great conversation and drinks. We need to hang more often.

Gina: High five for keepin me laughin on Friday and Saturday. Great job conquering the Irish Wakes and Miller Lites with me.

Andrea: High five for being the "Big $5" sideboard winner. I think you are stellar and awesome. Stay away from tools that say, "A pain in the ass during the week and a pain in the ass during the weekend"

Get some other peeps later, go to jet for now. Enjoy your evening!

No comments: