Saturday, March 31, 2007

Marching Upward & Onward

I must admit that I am pretty happy to see March leave. My final assessment on this last day of the month is that this span of days we know as "March" came in and marched the fuck all over me. It has been a month of changes that have come in the form of love ,confusion, more free time, anger, more time to be consumed with unwanted desires and “what ifs” then I ever thought possible, emotional stomach sucker punching, success, self-realization, conquering my doubts, having doubts and then being semi-I think I might be okay with my doubts --- what a fucking month. However, I sit here on this last day of the month finally with a form of clarity that I have not had in quite some time. I am good and going to keep being good. That is the way it is gonna be. My parents and I always joked that in grade school, which was k-8th for the private school brat that I was, my grades would be good one year and not so good to border line horrible the next year. I am hoping that trend stays true with months for me because a much needed positive month would be aces right about tomorrow.

No comments: