Sunday, March 25, 2007

Get Your Drink on at Sullivans!

Thumbs up for Sullivans and for Clams!
Say cheese!

Clams on the wall!


Here is to good friends and good drinks!

A toast to Bass!

Read that book, David and Gina!

Drunk readin makes for an interesting comprehension!
Liz and me getting our drinks on!

I love Sullivans Bar in Lakewood. Really no way around denying that it is a great place. It is a laid back bar in the midst of many other bars in Lakewood that are filled with the hooched up younger crowd that prefers tank tops, dancing and loud music above all else.

I prefer Sullivans because it is a great place just to chill with friends. A steady stream of not too overpowering Irish tunes keeps you in good spirits while you enjoy tasty treats and a good selection of drinks (not all the drinks are of the Irish nature too!). They have one drink in particular that is my personal poison. It is called "The Irish Wake". Not sure what the hell is in it but it tastes a lot like grapefruit juice and can knock you into a state of tipsiness faster than any fruity drink I have ever come into contact with. It does have the steep price of $12 (half price on Thursdays!). But I feel it is well worth it. Even better when your good friends pick up the tab for yours! Thanks again Liz and David! You are aces!

















4 comments:

E-Speed said...

What fun! And much needed I think!

A. M. Mericsko said...

It was a blast! Thanks Girl!!

Anonymous said...

hm.. i thought you liked the younger crowd in their hooched up tank tops. haha also, that irish drink isn't bad but it does not even compare to a russian fruit basket.. try one!

Brian said...

I like large drinks that make me act goofy!