Sunday, April 09, 2006

Fun With Numbers

26: The total number of marathons the ladies in Jen's bridal party will have run after next monday. Knock on wood! Jen corrected me on this. Good catch, Jen!

5: The number of years Risko will have been out of college come the first week of May.

3 1/2: The number of times Risko dozed off during Palm Sunday mass this morning.

1: The number of John Cusak movies Risko has enjoyed.

254ish: The number of times Risko has proclaimed that she needs to get Showtime.

8: The number of miles Risko ran today.

Too many: the amount of calories Risko comsumed while eating junk food with friends on saturday night.

4 comments:

E-Speed said...

junk food= carb loading!

A. M. Mericsko said...

not sure if mini donuts count as "carbs". lol! at least not as many as i was eating!

Unknown said...

MORE FUN WITH NUMBERS

4. Times I must watch a Family Guy episode before
deleting it off of tivo

6. Times a day I swear at Bubbles under my breath
for text messaging me with his non-verizon phone

25. Beers I think you should be required to drink
before being allowed to say that you don't like
beer

103. Times I have not recognized someone from
college or high school and had to fake my way
through a conversation.

3. How many miles high I would think risko's
pedestal was if i didn't know her and only read
this blog.

A. M. Mericsko said...

John-

LOL! Especially on the Rob point. How many times does that kid need to text that he is horny?
However, I disagree with your last point. I think it is more like 5 miles high!
"I am trying to watch Mr. Belvedere!! Stop talking!! When you dropped kicked your jacket as you came through the door, no one glared!!!!!!"