Tuesday, April 11, 2006

5 For Five

Okay, Arbys does it so why not me?

Five Things I Like:

* Getting surprise little gifts from people.

* Giving cards to my friends for no real reason. Just a little something to make
them laugh.

* Having to not worry about setting an alarm to wake up so I can sleep in.

* Going for icecream after a run on a nice warm day.

* Watching a good movie with friends.


Five Things I Dislike:

* People that say "umm" alot. Even though I am guilty of this flaw as well.

* Minivan drivers that attempt to cut me off when I am running.

* People that do not understand that I have no internal sense of direction. Blame
it on the dyslexia!

* Hearing someone always refer to themselves in the couple sense such as "we" and
"us". Are you conjoined twins? It gets annoying!

* Having the price of my crappy basic cable be raised almost every month.

2 comments:

E-Speed said...

so when we all go to boston we are going have such a good time. we are going to see all the sights and we are going to crush the course, and WE are ALL going to get drizzunk after the race ;)

sorry i couldn't resist

A. M. Mericsko said...

I am soooo looking foward to Monday night : )
I think about 1/2 a Sam Adams should get me drunkity drunk! : )