Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Things Gone Batty Continued....

Sorry, I took a minor hiatus from my bat story. In fact, I think I told most of my regular blog readers (the whole 4.5 of em out there) verbally about the fiasco, but for closure sake, here is the skinny of my scary black winged night flyer...

So Stewie, the wonder kitten, tipped me off that something was up in my room. After I saw the wing, I had amazingly enough freaked out sense to close my bedroom door to confine the bat. I then grabbed my cell and when to the hallway to frantically call my mom with Stew in hand. Due to my tone, she intially asked. "Are you being attacked??!!" After I told her reason for my wigging out, she said to call the 24 maintance number. I thought this would be a quick solution, however, it was false advertisement since my anxiously placed call went straight to an answering maching. WTF?

This meant I had to send in the troops. AKA: those family members with more guts than me to battle the bat -- my bro & dad.

More to come tomm. sorry, got to hit the hay!

No comments: