Friday, August 17, 2007

Okay, The Rest of Bat Night...

My bro and dad, armed with a box, entered my room and closed the door. They were going to rumble while my mom and I stayed scared in the livingroom. My mom and I heard various noises as the bat flew in circles around my bed (great). After the fact, I heard that my dad tried to better the situation by attempting to throw random pieces of my clothing at the bat and rapidly ducking as the bat got close. My crafty brother was sly enough to trap the bat but the boys soon realized that the box the bat was confined in had handle holes. Yeap, you guess it, out flew the winged friend.

Eventually, they did trap it and release it. Thank goodness for dependable and brave family members that can help you out in the middle of the night! The next day, with still no contact from maintance, I went to the leasing office to do some serious bitchin. I understand that weird crap comes up in life (oh, I fogot to disclose that there was bat poo on my walls and bed too), but the the issue that really grinds me is that there was no follow up to the situation which I regarded as a pretty fucking high priority. They finally did come out as patch up the possible entry point for the bat that my bro detected. Hopefully I will be bat free in the future! Knock on wood...

No comments: