Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's a Hard Knock Life For Stew



"Hey, little Stewie here. Just taking a quick cat nap in my gay ass rainbow tunnel. I told my mom to take a break from her crap she learned from being 27 rant to let me diss my two cents. Besides, I believe that looking at a cute kitten provides more daily fulfillment than listening to my mom babble on and on. Gosh, she is such a freak. Well, at least she did start up with teaching once again so she has that semi productive thing going, for now. But lets face it, cracking jokes in front of a room of deer in head lights freshman that will laugh at just about anything due to fear of failure is not exactly breaking a sweat for The Man, now is it? Okay, enough of this psychoanalysis shit, I got some nappage to get back to. Later, yo."

2 comments:

Rhonda Helms said...

HAHAHAHAHA niiiiiiiiice...

Brian said...

wow! Stewey's got some attitude : )