Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Because Instead Of Grading Final Essays, Like I Should Be Doing, I Am Instead Going To Parade You With This Crap...

When I went to the vet last week so Stewie could receive his next round of "kitten" shots, Dr. Soma said that he was a "solid little guy". I think this is the polite way of stating that I might potentially have a soon to be fat cat on my hands. He is pretty hyper so he might be burning off some of that baby fat. But even if he does not, I can still be a chubby lover. Enlight of his situation though, I have adopted yet another name for the little dude. His most recent nicknames include "Beef Stew" or "Beefy Stewie". Feel free to address him as so when you come to visit. I think he is still a little too young to develop a complex about the name calling.


3 comments:

E-Speed said...

he looks very skinny to me! But I have two twenty pounders who have just been put on diet hairball food :)

Rhonda Helms said...

HAH--I love Beef Stew...that's awesome.

Unknown said...

It's official ... He's now part of the family.