Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Long (but who really has time for that anyway??) So How About The Short of It.

Making good head way on getting "reowned" by my mother. When to lunch today and made some good strides. Funny thing with my family two things seem to work in situations of great tension: Either slapping, screaming or just beating the shit out of one another (no, not like in the domestic violence alert way) or attempting to work it out over a meal. We got my parents' big 35th anniversary party coming up in a few weeks (holy crap it has been that long?) so hopefully things will be good by then or at least well faked for the time being.

This week has had me gearing up for summer classes with syllabuses and in-services. Also helping a, I guess friend is the correct word now, pack up up for her journey across the states. Happy Tuesday everyone! I am at my rents' house now and the dog is giving me a set of those "stop typing I want to go for a walk before it starts raining" eyes so I better get on that.

P.S. Tomm. is hunp day! All day long!

P.P.S. Check out how much the Mega Millions is at. If that number does not make you giggle, screw you! You have no sense of humor!

No comments: