Monday, July 31, 2006

On The Mend..

The hamstring is doing a little better today. Happy to report that. : ) Been trying to stretch it as much as possible during work. This makes for some interesting contortions at my desk. My co-workers may start to wander.

Who would've thought that running home during a tame game of co-ed softball could wound me? Getting down on the dance floor at the wedding on Saturday night probably did not help much either but if I had the chance to do it over again I wouldn't change a thing about my ridiculous dance moves! I was also pretty psyched that Roxy requested "Bootylicious" for me! You got to love a couple that has "Pour Some Sugar On Me" as their unofficial wedding song. Priceless!

May try to bike a little more tonight to loosen it up. Hopefully I will avoid the rain storm unlike last night!

2 comments:

Rhonda Helms said...

LOLOLOL that is the most awesome wedding song I've ever heard of.

E-Speed said...

girl sounds like you have jumped on the social activities bandwagon! Glad you are having so much fun, now get that hamstring healed!