Monday, May 22, 2006

Okay Brian, You Asked For It. So Here It Is....

The top five random and debatably idiotic statements that I was yelling at runners while in transit and standing at the 16th mile marker of the Cleveland Marathon....

In no particular order although you may vote if you desire...

1.) "You're a tiger!" This one was great when a few actually growled back at me.

2.) "You are stone cold!!! Nail this bad boy down!!" I know Brian really liked the stone cold part and I think Steve got a chuckle too.

3.) "I heart runners!" This was also interchanged with "Honk if you love runners!" A phrase that I was yelling out my car window as we almost hit a running Elizabeth. Thank goodness my trusty navigator, Bryce, was covering the wheel!

4.) "Runners are sexy!!! Ask Rod Stewart, he would agree!" My personal favorite.

5.) "I know it is hard but it is going to get so much better!" And oh how it so does when you are done and have that medal around your neck. : )

1 comment:

E-Speed said...

ask rod stewart omg you crack me up!