Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Cedar Point Check List:

^ Find at least one matching outfit couple (bonus points issued if they are under the age of 60 yet over the age of 11.

^ Spot a kid throwing a temper tantrum because his mom would not let him eat more sweets.

^ Once again, to the annoyance of most of my friends, tell that group that I am with that my friend went to high school with the kid that sued Cedar Point in the mid 1980s because he fell off the Mine Ride.

^ Forget how bumpy the Blue Streak is until I am actually riding it.

^ Make a dumb joke that I want to ride on the children's' bumper boats.

^ Slap the males in my group for staring at the well endowed collegiate girls in revealing tank tops.

^ See the look of satisfaction in a child's face when they finally are taller than the measurement stick and can ride on the Magnum.

^ Eat and later regret digesting the greasy steak fries from The Midway.

1 comment:

E-Speed said...

hope you had fun at the point!