Thursday, March 05, 2009

A Running Grocery List of Tasks To Accomplish Over Spring Break Next Week..

Yes, I am a teacher & I get a spring break (well, at least from one school). Feel free to make a snippy comment about how unfair it is that I get a week off - heaven knows I did so when I worked at a pot luck of various jobs before educating.

In no particular order of importance:

- Get an oil change

- Unpack all the odd miscellaneous boxes of books and junk in my basement. The honeymoon move in period has long passed, time to get quasi-organized

- Have lunches & dinners with various friends that I have neglected due to my own recent self absorbed state of mind

- Go to get those teeth cleaned

- Watch at least 3 movies that I purchased 4 months ago from a going out of business local video store.

- Wail on my pecks with the weight bench (well, not so much wailing as attempting to lift)

- Decide on which flicks look interesting at the Cleveland Film Fest coming up later this month

- Pick up my guitar, look at the "teach yourself" manual for 4 mins & then put both items back in the corner

- Paint my upstairs hallway - light blue?

- Find a worthy hangable pict. for the big old empty space at the top of my stairs

- Scope out pinball machines on the internet, strongly consider purchasing, only to have a tiny bit a maturity override my thought process

No comments: