Friday, March 06, 2009

The Fish That Fry... The Gals That Shop

Went to a Lenten fish fry tonight with Sunita & Lynn. Since I am not much of a fish fan, I opted for the perogies. The food was tasty & the money goes back to the church, so I guess it was a win-win situation.

After chowing down, we headed to Strongsville to do a little shopping. Sunita needed to take care of a pants situation at Banana Republic. I ended up buying another shirt there. Sort of funny because prior to 2 months ago I owned nothing from there & now the collection is slowly growing.

We soon headed to Old Navy. Sunita had been schooled earlier this week that the best way to "shop with Athena" is by just tossing items in my arms with the short, yet easy to follow orders of "try this on". I have always considered myself to be fashionably challenged, so I approve of this, "don't question, just disrobe and put on" method. I think I ended up with some great new loot - two pairs of jeans, a purse and some new tops. Not too bad for an evening's worth of shopping. : )

No comments: