Monday, March 02, 2009

Authors that I recently danced to "We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off" with in her family room....


Yeah, how do you like dem apples? Go Rhonda, get that book published! Here's to the clever gal that kept me entertained through Crit. Theory & boring Jane Austin seminar classes in grad school. Got to love a friend that also writes you as a character in one of her stories. Now how many of your friends deliver like that???

A truly classy lady with a talent for the written word; no one deserves this more. : )
Count me in to be your assistant at the first book signing. You can feel free to throw that glass of tap water in my face any day.

Oh yeah, and for those reading, when it becomes available: BUY THE BOOK!!



http://www.amazon.com/Stupid-Cupid-Rhonda-Stapleton/dp/1416974644/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1235673496&sr=8-3

1 comment:

Rhonda Helms said...

Awwwwwwww yo, I'll dance to wacky 80's music anytime with ya! ((hugs)) thanks for pimping my story! LOL. We SO have to play that you're my assistant...what fun! ROFL