Saturday, March 07, 2009

"Keep On Rollin..."

Felt a little REO Speedwagon jiving through me this early evening. Got to boogie on off to a fundraiser here in a bit, but before that gets put into motion, I thought I would post an entry. I took a hiatus with the blogging for a while & now with spring break this week, I have no accuse but to stay honest & consistent with this little ditty of ramblings from the life of yours truly.

"Keep on rollin" seems to be a good motto to have for one's life. I know that in my life, I've been down & I've been out. I've won some, tied some, & lost more than my share. Been in love, been in lust, been cheated on, dumped & scratched my head attempting to figure out the "why"? Trying to make sense of it all can be massively confusing for any cowboy or cowgirl.

However, one thing always remains the same, just keep rollin & put one foot in front of the other. Even if it's slow steps, it's something. Also, you have to love every minute of this life. The final lines in American Beauty always get to me. Say what, haven't seen it yet or forgot the lines? Shame on you; it's one of my top 5 favs. Time to revisit it again & just take the time to let your brain marinate in the closing lines by the talented Mr. Spacey.

Have a good Saturday folks.

No comments: