Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Reason Number 547 Why This Blogger Can Never Teach Younger Students...

From Tuesday September 19th. ENG 0980:
"Well maybe (name not given for privacy reasons), if you pulled your head out of your ass, stopped eating Dortios so loudly and actually paid attention in class, you would not have to distract me and the rest of the class by asking again what the homework is. It is a syllabus, not toilet paper, read it."

Don't get my wrong, I heart my class and try to keep it as mellow as possible for an evening comp. class but I do think an occasional verbal a$$ whipping is good every once in a while and keeps the blood pumping.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, it's a good thing I never yelled at y'all like that, honors students that you all were....

Brian said...

Ha! You just ruined some kids evening : )