Friday, September 29, 2006

The Mighty Lessons Of A Week...

~ I used to be quite enhanted over the years by mysteries and I still think they are beneficial and alluring; however, when they start to provide unneeded false hope and illusions of reality then it is time to just ask the truth. It might sting, it might make you even cry a little, but after that is over you will adjust and possibly live you life a little better and healthier.

~ "Every saint has a past, every sinner had a future." I have loved this quote for years an it constantly reminds me about the values of redemption, remembering and progress.

~ I have learned to give people more than they can handle because they will most likely surprise you.

1 comment:

Brian said...

That second quote kinda gave me a headache! A little too heavy for me this early in the day : )