Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Things That My Friends & Family Will Always Playfully Torture Me About, Yet I Have Learned To Accept...

~ I am a Univ. Of Michigan fan living in Ohio. No, I never went to school there or even lived a long period of time within Michigan state lines. However, I have been a fan through good and bad seasons (honestly, can some of you Buck fans own up to that during the Cooper rein of misery?)

~ I am a blonde dyslexic that has no sense of direction. I am bad with directions, I know that and that is why I love mapquest.

~ I am always late. Tell me to be there early then I will try hard to get there on time. I am working on it. Ask Alicia, a few incidents recently had me slightly early or right on time.

~ I love ranch dressing. I could put this dressing goodness on everything just short of cold cereal. To me it is as vital as water. I do give it once a year during Lent just to let myself know that I can and that I do not need a support group just yet.

~ I like to stay up late. This causes me to be the bitch from hell when I have to get up early the next morning but I never think about that till the morning calls.

No comments: