Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Thanks Liz! Race Recap Is A Great Idea! But First & Foremost....

PLEASE VOTE DEMOCRAT TODAY!!!

Borrowed from my bud Steve's blog. Love ya Steve! http://edgehos.blogspot.com/

If you vote Republican today in any way, shape or form:

~ you suck
~ you make the world suck
~ you're a millionaire--congratulations!
~ you enjoy snorting meth AND banging gay hookers AND pushing for anit-gay marriage legistation
~ you somehow don't think this country we all love hasn't gotten completely away from us and into corporate interests and completey amoral and incompetent leadership and that our youngest and poorest boys aren't dying needlessly in a desert and I generally hope you get restless leg syndrome for the rest of your life.

5 comments:

E-Speed said...

:) Good Post. I did my best.

A. M. Mericsko said...

Thanks Liz! I credit Steve with it. And as an added note, I know that some of my friends and associates did vote Republican today. I do still love you and overall, respect the liberty of free choice above all else. I love ya all! : )

Unknown said...

while i'm enjoying the coup as much as every other d right now i'm afraid i must find issue with the post. the idea that people who vote for r's being idiots sounds like the same kind of closed minded babble those on the right like to push. ask my friends and they'll tell you that they know very few people more liberal than i and i voted for not just one but 3 r's. for the simple reason that as much as i dislike republicians i dislike idiots even more and sadly you will find those on both sides of the aisle. there are times when you have to look at what's coming out of the mouth and not just blindly follow the party. same reason i voted for fitrakis for governor. he just had better things to say.

A. M. Mericsko said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A. M. Mericsko said...

Sorry, my original attempt had way too many spelling errors, but I think this one still does as well! I can get on board with Fitrakis (a man that uses superman as his symbol has to have some good qualities, right?) I have always been intruiged by The Green Party. Being a member of the local community preservation society, I am in favor of alot of of the envir. issues they are pushing for although sometimes they can border on being a bit too Utopian in my opinion. I just wish they would take a firmer stand on gay rights issues. Lastly, I love the clever wit and distain that he has toward Blackwell. That is an added bonus since I believe much of Blackwell's campaign was focused on what he considers to be "evil and immoral" instead of putting light on issues of "postive movements and gradual reform". And no, alhtough I think some voting choices people make do suck, I do not group them into being idiots as a whole. Heavens knows my personal list of making sucky decisons in the past is long, flawed, and detailed!