Sunday, June 11, 2006

My Adventures As A Card Carrying, Corn Buttering Carny

This past Thursday, Saturday and Sunday (Friday was a waste because of work, credit union matters to tend to and softball game) I helped to cook corn on the cob, sweet potatoes and baked potatoes for the Parma Jaycees at the Parma Rib Burnoff. I must say, it was very fun yet tough work. I feel beat. Rox and Neil were there so much longer than me that I do not know how they managed to never stop smiling. I think I need to take some time away from looking at corn and my body also needs to go through some serious detox from all of the crappy carnival food that I ingested. Funnel cakes and fried icecream, need I say more?

Took tomorrow off work. I think I am going to work on getting the corn stench out of my clothes and I also need to boggie up to Tri-C to pick out my books for my fall class. I also need to run and perhaps squeeze in some quality time with friends. Yet, sleeping in is still the highest of my priorities. : )

1 comment:

E-Speed said...

yay for sleep!