Thursday, June 15, 2006

Can I Get A Witness & An Air High Five???

Today at approx. 4:23 pm today I had the first chance to work my new tattoo fittingly into a conversation. Recently I was settling for the "Hey, look at my new tat!!" or "See what I did!" However, after noticing the month of my b-day, Ron came up to me and we discussed the comraderies that fellow Leos chat about. And me, looking for the golden moment, seized it by lifting up my shirt (office appropriately) and pointing out my small ink Leo symbol. Yeah, finally fit it in. Now my hope (fingers crossed) is that someone will use the ever cheesy, "Baby, what's your sign?" line with me at Alicia's b-day drinking/dancing lets boogie like we are 21 again extravaganza on Saturday night so I can flash it again. Oh yeah, we all gonna have some fun! Come join us if you are in that neck of the woods!

No comments: