Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A Diagnose of Backyard BBQ

I was going to write this post whining about how my belief in unconditional love was slowly getting tarnished or how nothing can bring two friends closer together than discussing the mutual disgust and utter grossness of another's actions. Oh well, can't change what others think, right? And besides, how can I deep into such heavy issues with backyard bbq approaching so fast.

For those of you that know me, you must know that I heart the backyard barbecue that my brother and I have been throwing for the past few years. It is a chance to relax and kick back with some family and friends. I like the 4th of July because it tends to be a low maintance holiday although normally there are at least one or two stress fights prior to the party between my mom, my brother and me. However, it all gets pulled together and as soon as I have had a few drink and break out the guitar to "play" songs I can truly say that I am having a blast.

1 comment:

Rhonda Helms said...

LOL - sounds like a par-tay to me!!