Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Reading, Peeing, Grading, Reading, Eating, Grading, Reading, Grading, Running, Grading, Reading.....

Well, you get the picture. Finals are in full swing around my neck of the woods. My progress is coming along quite nicely. Although, all the caffeine, holiday cookies & candies available around school has aided in my work progression. Well, back to another stack of composition.

What is everyone else up to these hours?

Oh yeah, and GO VIKES!!!!!

"Jackson's Half-Court Shot Sends Vikings Past No. 11 Syracuse, 72-69"

2 comments:

triguyjt said...

hey there....thanks for dropping by the blog, I really appreciate it.......
good luck with your training and also sneaking into the big house as a buckeye fan...no easy task..

yes, I have been stealth about the triathlons all these years. I might train more than most of the athletes I cover...wish I didn't eat so darn much, LOL!!

Rhonda Helms said...

HAH--good luck on finishing that up!!! I got my grades in the other day. YAY for that!

I close on my house today...HOORAY for small miracles!