Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Tuesday

It has been over a month since I last updated my blog. Time sure does fly when you are having fun! You would think that after this much time, I would have something quite witty to say. Sorry, nothing really new to report. Enjoying my day of laundry, grading and cleaning on this chilly Tuesday afternoon. I had my morning class at B & S but my afternoon and evening classes are cancelled due to Veterans' Day. I feel like a big olde cheat since I am enjoying my day of leisure while others sacrificed both their time and bodies to truly deserve this day. Thanks veterans!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Girl,
Missed you for a while there. :) Heard the new place is awesome. I hope school is going well, too. Maybe I'll see you at the OSU/MI race or the Turkey Trot. I'll be the way slow one in the back!! Take it easy,
Jill