Monday, April 28, 2008

Fun Times in Countryville

This weekend was a blast. I honestly could not have had a better time. Actually, I wish I had more time to visit Nashville, TN. I was happy I did the 1/2 instead of the full because it was quite hilly. However, I did enjoy the music along the way.

When Lisa moved back to Tennessee I was bumming and struggled to imagine why. I am true to my city of Cleveland but now I can see her draw to Nashville. But I guess when the push comes to the shove, which, lets be honest, most times it does, I just like to have my friends close by - especially the ones that are just genuine in every essence of the word.

Already thinking about going down again in the summer if she can put up with me for another weekend.

I guess the moral of this adventure is that if you keep an open mind, you never know what you might end up enjoying.

2 comments:

E-Speed said...

glad you had fun girl! Now we want to hear about the race! ;)

Unknown said...

You went to Tennessee and didn't bring me home any Jack. I'm hurt.