Saturday, October 13, 2007

Because It Is So Important To Remember & Think Of How Lucky You Were To Have Some Special People In Your Life...

Sitting here grading some essays this afternoon. The stack is composed of a mix of essays from my comp. classes. Some are of the descriptive nature -- "What would your dream house look like & why?" while the remainders deal with the process aspect -- "How can you and other students become a more effective student?". As my royal blue pen Pilot G -2 07 pen scribbles cautionary remarks pretaining to lack of transitions and fragments, I can't help but think of Kelly Lowe. I remember the insightful comments he used to make on his students' papers and I strive (even though I know I will never come as close as he was able to do with such ease) to ink my papers with the intent of providing a compass of improvement. I miss him a lot during times like this. It is important to remember the man and the lives that he touched in so many different ways.....

http://adeucefortheskycap.blogspot.com/

No comments: