Sunday, September 23, 2007

What's Going On?

Hi friends, pals, lovers and everything in between. How are you? How is the hubby, the little woman and the kiddies doing? Good I hope. Sorry to be so distant recently. I could blame my absence on the start of the new semester with 8 classes in tow or me being a little on the road and a tad in the air, or the the fun festivities of Alicia & Johnny Boy's up and comin wedding, or the big Akron 26.2 finally up this weekend, but still I should have at least posted a half a line or two. Me naughty.

Chillin here grading some essays catchin a little show called The Family Guy. Otherwise know as the best f*cking show ever. Tonight is the Season Premier with a Star Wars theme. Love it so far because they have made shots out to one of my fav. films (Gia) and my dad & bro's obession (Dr. Who). Update, they just gave a zinger to the theme song from Tootsie. I love this sh*t a little more every Sunday.

Peace out cub scouts!

No comments: